Delivery time approx. 1-2 weeks
All new upgrade - 12 drivers Maven Pro
Sapphire blue titanium shells and improved driver configurations with two new electrostatic drivers have been added to the driver group. The new tuning brings out the charm of the titan to the full.
Maven Pro Customizable Full Titanium Metal Shells-- With high-end titanium alloy 3D printers and excellent technology, customers can create their own personalized Maven Pro to fully enjoy the wonderful sound quality and premium texture offered by the IEM experience.
10 Balanced Armature+2 Electrostats
The Maven Pro uses electrostatic drivers for ultra-high extension in addition to traditional balanced armature drivers. The frequency range can reach up to 70 kHz. Compared to the Maven, the Maven Pro features an adapted crossover structure and driver configuration that significantly improves bass response.
The Maven Pro no longer uses open-back balanced armature drivers, instead featuring two additional electrostatic drivers that further improve speed and greatly expand frequency response, while controlling distortion rate to the lowest level becomes.
Titanium - For the shell, for the sound
Sound Absorption Coefficient: Titanium naturally absorbs very little sound, allowing maximum sound to be transmitted to your ears without any distortion.
Acoustic insulation: Titanium offers extremely high acoustic insulation to reduce speaker interference.
The Maven Pro uses a 4-way crossover with 4 tuning tunnels originally used in the Mentor series. Each frequency range has its own tuning tunnel to ensure complete isolation between frequency ranges. A metal tube is attached to the end of the tunnel, ensuring that the tube is not deformed and ensuring the consistency of sound transmission.
The Maven Pro's case is printed from titanium alloy for high accuracy. The brand new sapphire blue shells are incredibly dazzling and charming. The shell thickness is only 0.25mm (equivalent to the thickness of two sheets of stationery), making it exquisite and comfortable.
- Safety: Medical titanium alloy body, anti-corrosion, no allergy.
- Slim: 0.25mm, 1/6 the thickness of traditional plastic shell, smaller volume, close to the ear canal.
- Strong: 4 times higher density than a traditional plastic case.
- Durability: 15 times stronger than a traditional plastic case, resistant to drops and crushing.
3D printing technology
- 1200 layers of high-precision 3D graphics slices.
- 2400 degrees high power/high temperature laser powder sintering technology.
- 24 hours process time for 3D structure shaping.
- 12 months: Each craftsman must have at least 12 months of experience assembling IEMs.
- 12 Hours: Each pair of Titanium shells takes 12 hours of handwork.
- 12 operations: Each titanium shell goes through 12 post-processing processes.
- 12 Pairs: Each pair of Maven Pro is precision crafted. The weekly production capacity is only 12 pairs.
Polygon storage box
Classic Italian kneaded cowhide leather with a unique polygon design. Dark gray ultra-fiber leather, carbon steel splicing, trio rhythm design and enduring traditional black highlight different layers. The bag body matches the gun-colored metal zipper, and the leather box is elegant and noble.
The Maven Pro comes with a UM Copper M2 headphone cable. The M2 incorporates OCC copper cores along with a metal Y-splitter and chin slider, ensuring excellent cable flexibility. Connection options: 2.5 mm, 4.4 mm balanced and 3.5 mm single-sided.
- Product name: Maven Pro
- Headphone Type: Electrostatic + Balanced Armature
- Number of drivers: 12 drivers
- Frequency range: 20Hz-70kHz
- Sensitivity: @1KHz 112dB
- Impedance: 30Ω
- Socket: 2-pin socket
- Shells: titanium alloy
- Crossover: 4-way crossover
- Configuration: 4 bass drivers + 2 mid drivers +4 treble drivers + 2 ultra high frequency drivers
- Cable: UM Copper M2 Custom Cable
Packaging and Accessories
- Headphones: A pair of Maven Pro
- Cable: UM Copper M2 Custom Cable
- Case: UM "ESP" Double Drawer Blue Gift Box
- Carrying Case: Dignis Calving Polygon Storage Box
- Warranty Card: Digital Warranty Card
- Other: Premium Gray Cleaning Pad
- Ear Tips: AZLA SednaEarfit Xelastec SS／ＭS／M + Silicone S／M／L