Tube headphone amplifier for planar and dynamic driver headphones - not suitable for ribbon headphones.
RAAL-requisite's new standalone headphone amplifier, the PDA-1a, incorporates the technology of the groundbreaking HSA-1b and is a completely new amplifier for traditional non-electrostatic headphones. This premium amplifier delivers uncompromising performance for planar magnetic and dynamic headphones!
- LOAD IMPEDANCE: 0.03 ohms - infinity
- OUTPUT POWER: (ONE CHANNEL OPERATED)
8-ohm 12W, 16-ohm 6W, 32-ohm 3W, 64-ohm 1.5W, 120-ohm 0.75W, 240-ohm 0.35W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100mv/in/sin 15hz-500kHz
- POWER BANDWIDTH: 100kHz (-3dB) at 1khz
- DISPTION: <0.5% at 1khz
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: Better than 90dB
- MAXIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION: 150W, without signal 25W
- DIMENSIONS: H3.54" x W8.58" x D12.6"
- WEIGHT: approx. 5.5kg
Inputs and outputs
- Load impedance: 0.3 ohms - infinity at the headphone outputs
- INPUT 1- 2 RCA single connectors
- INPUT 2 - 2 XLR 3-pin balanced (female)
- 2 x XLR 4-pin socket (balanced headphone output Planar & Dynamic)
- 2 x 6.3 mm stereo jack (one-sided planar and dynamic headphone output) for 20 - 600Ω
- Input impedance: 40kΩ
- Sensitivity: 0.5V /40kΩ
- Operating voltage: 115V/230VAC (selector switch) or 100V (requires internal connection)
Scope of delivery
- IEC C13 power cord
- 5 year manufacturer warranty