Headphone Speaker Amplifier Solid State for SR1, CA1, Planar & Dynamic HPs & Speakers
RAAL-requisite's HSA-1b is the world's first switch-drive amplifier for the world-renowned Earfield™ headphone monitor. Built to drive the SR1 directly and switchable to drive conventional headphones or speakers.
It offers both an unbalanced single-ended RCA and a true-balanced XLR input as well as a rock-solid 24-position precision attenuation control that ensures balance at all listening levels.
- Load impedance: 0.03 ohms - infinity
- Output power (one channel driven): 10W/8 ohms, 20W/4 ohms, 40W/2 ohms, 55W/1 ohm @ 1khz/sine
- Frequency response: 100mv/in/sin 15hz-500kHz
- Power bandwidth: 100kHz (-3dB) at 1khz
- Frequency range: 30Hz - 30KHz
- Signal to noise ratio: <90dB
- Input impedance: 40 kOhm
- Sensitivity: <0.5V/40kOhm
- Maximum power consumption: 150W, without signal 25W
- Inputs: IN1 - RCA pair, IN2 - XLR pair
- Speaker drivers: 8 ohm, 4 ohm, 2 ohm loads
- Dimensions: (H) 3.54" x (W) 8.58" x (D) 12.6"
- Weight: 11.7lbs
- Ribbon and Headphone Drive: RAAL-required SR-1a, Dynamic & Planar Magnetic