Delivery time approx. 1-2 weeks.
COMPACT - HIGH DEFINITION - DUAL MONO POWER AMPLIFIER
Experience the analogue triode quality of this compact, powerful, latest-generation Class D amplifier from Mytek: the fast 650 kHz clock extends the bandwidth, while fast FET transistors preserve the detail and soundstage at low levels.
Housed in a small 1/2 rack enclosure, the amplifier is small enough to fit in a briefcase, yet powerful enough to drive the largest speaker systems. It can be used as a regular stand-alone amp or as a complement to the Brooklyn Bridge for a complete modern digital streaming and vinyl playback system. Brooklyn Amp works great in a monoblock setup in a bridge mode capable of driving very large 600W speakers.
- PERFORMANCE DATA AT 1% THD: into 8 ohms - dual mono 2 x 250 W / into 4 ohms - dual mono 2 x 300 W / peak - dual mono 2 x 1200 W
- MONO BRIDGE: 8 ohms / 500W 4 ohms / 600W
- OUTPUT SWING: 57 Vp / 114 Vpp (unloaded)
- SNR: >121dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: -3dB: 10Hz - 30kHz
- THD REGULAR USE: <0.001%
- PROTECTION CIRCUIT: short circuit protection, DC protection, undervoltage protection, temperature protection, overload protection
- DAMPING FACTOR: >400
- DC CURRENT ON TRIP 12VDC minijack
- WORLDWIDE POWER SUPPLY 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- DIMENSIONS: WxDxH=8.5x8.8x1.74”=216x225x44mm
- WEIGHT 6lbs, 3kg
- GUARANTEE 2 years