Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL CUSTOM IEM NOW AS UNIVERSAL FIT
64 Audio's most popular custom IEM is now available as a universal fit. Based on the sound signature of the U12t, the U6t is 64 Audio's most affordable audiophile in-ear monitor to date. It uses the same groundbreaking technologies as the flagship models - perfectly incorporated into 64 Audio's ergonomic aluminum housing.
"This is a great everyday carry and plays very well with just about any vocal-centric genre you throw at it. The fact it can be easily driven by most DAPs makes it all the more appealing. Very little to fault here."
"In regards to build quality, design and accessories, the 64 Audio U6t universal IEM is very impressive to say the least. In regards to its tuning, the U6t will impress you if you like a more intimate presentation with excellent vocals, combined with a higher than normal bass presence and a good amount of all-round body and easygoing treble.
The 64 audio U6t is musical and with its smoothness and naturalness it is easy on the ears and a pleasure to listen to, no matter what source you're using it with and what music you're playing on it ."
In the usual 64 Audio manner, the U6t is a balanced, natural-sounding headphone that stands out slightly from the other UIEM models from 64 Audio with a softer presentation of the mix. It features beautiful upper-mid mapping that realistically reproduces instruments like guitars and piano, and also breathes life into saturated mid-bass mixes, especially when focused on vocals. With the various included Apex modules and eartips, the listener can further tailor the U6t's sound to the needs of the music.
The tia driver
The tia tweeter sits directly in the Nio's sound port and produces a clean, smooth, wide high tone. The lower mids play masterfully precisely, while the low frequency range is presented in a crisp, warm and powerful manner.
Innovative apex technology
In addition, the U6t features 64 Audio's innovative, modular apex technology. This reduces the pressure on the eardrum through pneumatically interactive ventilation, as can be found in many other in-ear headphones. Hearing fatigue is therefore significantly less common.
The U6t comes with m15 and m20 modules.
Independent thanks to LID
LID (Low Impedance Design) technology ensures that the U6t maintains its sound signature regardless of the source - perfect for musicians and music lovers who use different playback devices.
All these technologies are housed in an incredibly compact aluminum body with elegant front panels - for unparalleled durability and elegance.64 Audio's U6t with tia technology clearly sets itself apart from the competition with its superior listening experience
- Universal-Fit in-ear monitor with 6 balanced armature drivers
- 1x tia BA tweeter, 1x BA mid-high driver, 2 BA mid-range driver, 2 BA bass driver with 4-way passive crossover
- Modular apex technology reduces the air pressure in the ear canal and ensures a first-class, fatigue-free sound experience
- Ergonomic anodized aluminum body for unmatched durability and elegance
- LID technology maintains the sound character independently of the playback device
Scope of delivery
- 64 Audio U6t
- Premium leather case
- TrueFidelity Foam Eartips(S,M,L)
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- SpinFit eartips (S,M,L)
- Black premium cable
- m20 apex module
- m15 apex module
- Round sticker
- Construction: closed, in-ear monitor
- Driver: 6x balanced armature
- Configuration: 1x tia high, 1x mid-high, 2x mid, 2x low
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW @1kHz
- Impedance: 10 ohms nominal
- Crossover: Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- Isolation: -20dB and -15dB by supplied apex modules, -10dB (mX module) optionally available
- 0.23 ohm total impedance, 7 x 7 x 4 multi-twist, silver-coated OCC copper wire, 26 Awg
- End device connection: 3.5mm mini jack, angled