Delivery time approx. 30 days
Detailed, transparent sound with gripping presence and dynamics
With an efficiency of 96 dB and an impedance of 35 ohms, the Hifiman HE1000se headphones are easy to drive and can be used both on the home system and on portable players. The ultra-thin driver with a neodymium magnet structure and the high efficiency ensure an enormously detailed, transparent sound with an enthralling presence and dynamics.
The neodymium magnets deliver exceptionally consistent performance and allow the drivers to work quickly and dynamically. In this way, every sound detail can be heard in perfect purity. The HE1000se also features the stealth magnet design. The special construction of the magnets allows the sound waves to flow through the magnets without generating any interference. This ensures a particularly accurate sound over the entire frequency range.
The nanometer-thin driver film is able to cover a large dynamic range, making the HE1000se suitable for almost any music genre. The driver screens developed and patented by Hifiman protect the drivers perfectly on the one hand and prevent unwanted acoustic reflections and distortions on the other. The result is a wonderfully wide, open sound stage and an extraordinarily clear, lively sound that is reminiscent of a live concert in a concert hall.
The auricle is surrounded by a ring made of fine ebony, which is made of one piece. The leather headband can be adjusted and adapted to any head size. The asymmetrical ear cushions, which are adapted to the shape of the ear, enclose the ear perfectly and contribute to the powerful bass and the very spatial soundstage.
The comfortable, high-quality design lets you forget the weight of 440 grams, even when worn for a long time. The scope of delivery includes three different, interchangeable headphone cables with 6.3 mm or 3.5 mm jacks and a 4-pin XLR plug, so that the HE1000se can be used with different equipment. All cables supplied are so-called three-wire cables, which offer even better quality than conventional two-wire cables.
The headphone cables are made from OCC crystalline copper and custom silver plated wire. They are surrounded by a transparent protective sheath so that the copper and silver wires are visible. The high-quality headphone cables are partly responsible for the high-end sound quality with a wide frequency response, low signal loss and a more intensive emphasis on low frequencies.
- Open Magnetostatic Headphones
- Low impedance with 35 ohms / 96 dB efficiency
- Suitable for home hi-fi systems and portable players
- Ultra-light, wafer-thin film in the nanometer range for an unprecedented dynamic distortion-free drive
- Asymmetric magnet construction for a perfect live listening experience
- Stealth magnet design: the special construction of the magnets allows the sound waves to flow through the magnets without generating interference for a particularly accurate sound over the entire frequency range
- Patented driver bezels for driver protection and sonic openness
- Premium ear cushions made of polyester in an asymmetrical shape adapted to the auricle (replaceable if necessary) for transparent, crystal-clear sound with a wide open soundstage
- Including three interchangeable high-quality three-wire headphone cables with 3.5 mm jack, 6.3 mm jack and 4-pin XLR plug
- Sturdy 3.5mm connectors on the earcups for easy replacement of earphone cable
- The headphone cables are made of OCC crystalline copper and custom silver-plated wire, ensuring the highest sound quality with a wide frequency response, low signal loss and more intense low-frequency emphasis
- Frequency response: 8 Hz to 65 kHz
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Efficiency: 96dB/mW
- Weight: 440 grams
Scope of delivery
- HE1000se headphones
- 3-wire OCC crystalline copper headphone cable with 6.3 mm jack, length 3 meters
- 3-wire OCC crystalline copper headphone cable with 3.5mm jack, length 15 meters
- 3-wire OCC crystalline copper headphone cable with 4-pin XLR, length 3 meters
- Faux leather box for storing the headphones
- User's Guide