Available for pre-order. Available from approx. 13. October.
New dimension of sound and comfort
The culmination of three years of tireless research and development, every aspect of the HEDDphone has been refined for an unparalleled sound experience.
By using ultra-light materials such as carbon fiber and magnesium, we have achieved a weight reduction of 25%.
Our latest Air Motion Transformer driver has been redesigned from the ground up to ensure every sonic detail is more vivid and lifelike than ever before.
HEDDband®'s intelligent strap system allows you to individually adjust the height, width, curvature and contact pressure to achieve a customized fit that is comfortable even during extended use.
Expand your listening experience with the HEDDphone TWO and experience new dimensions of comfort, clarity and natural listening pleasure.
Driven by new advances in air motion transformer technology and based on sound user feedback, the new HEDDphone has undergone rapid development.
With a folded Kapton diaphragm more than three times larger than traditional dynamic, planar or electrostatic drivers, the sound of the HEDDphone TWO reaches new dimensions in terms of precisely adjusting subtle transients and creating a transparent, natural one Musicality.
It produces a speaker-like, evenly balanced soundstage with stunning definition, allowing for long, fatigue-free listening.
Building on the success of its predecessor with award-winning producers and sound engineers such as Tchad Blake, Hildur Guðnadóttir or DJ Jazzy Jeff, these headphones were designed with a discerning eye on the needs of mastering engineers, mixers and producers, but also aimed at the broader Spectrum of headphone lovers.
5 year guarantee
The extensive material and reliability testing has led to HEDD offering a rare and extended 5-year warranty for these headphones.
A patent has been registered for the new, unique headband (= HEDDband), which offers users a truly individual, comfortable wearing experience.
HEDD has developed an intelligent band system with which parameters such as height, width, curvature and even the contact pressure can be adjusted to the individual head shape and taste.
To ensure maximum flexibility, the company includes a carrying case and additional balanced/unbalanced cables so that you can easily take the HEDDphone TWO with you to projects - and even on vacation. Heavy users will also appreciate the set of replacement ear pads for extended use
- The design is aimed at excellently balanced weight distribution.
- The HEDDphone uses the most durable materials and components to ensure the product has the longest possible lifespan.
- The ear pads are made of high quality vegan material that is durable, soft and seals well even with glasses.
- High-resolution HEDD Air Motion Transformer.
- High-quality, vegan materials, made in Germany.
- Variable velocity transformation technology.
- Open headphones
- Concept: Open-back over-ear
- Driver: Air Motion Transformer (AMT) for the entire frequency range
- Diaphragm: Kapton polyimide film
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/W
- Impedance: 41 ohms
- Weight: 550g
- Power requirement: at least 200 mW, recommended 1000 mW or better
- Cable: Kevlar-coated
- Ear cushions and head cushion made of vegan leather
- Made in Germany
Scope of delivery
- HEDDphone® TWO
- Travel case for HEDDphone® TWO and accessories
- 1x additional set of replacement ear pads
- 1x 2.2 m unbalanced cable with 6.35 mm connection
- 1x 2.2 m balanced cable with 4.4 mm connection
- 1x unbalanced adapter from 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm
- 1x balanced adapter from balanced 4.4 mm to XLR
- HEDDphone TWO is handcrafted in Berlin, Germany
Open-back over-ear headphones
AMT with full-range VVT® technology
10 Hz - 40 kHz
89 dB SPL at 1 mW
41 Ω flat
Min. 200 mW, recommended ≥1000 mW
Faux leather ear pads and head cushion