Can be delivered immediately from the supplier's warehouse.
Try it at home now - free of charge and for up to one week
This model takes a different approach in its market segment, bringing the listener closer to the performer without losing the correctness of the timbres.
The bass range is slightly raised, fast and detailed to bring the listener to tie up the mids are tuned for an intimate, tangible and crystal clear experience; the treble range is crisp and extended for realistic, airy rendition and superior treble articulation.
Mountains are able to evoke emotions, to awaken something inside us; they are able to detach us from everyday life, make us lose the concept of time and let us enjoy the feeling of lightness and freedom.
It is exactly these emotions that we want to convey to people when they go through listen to our products.
Altitude: 3,267 m above sea level.
Name: Derived from 'Clareta', Latin 'clarus', which means something like light, bright, shiny.
COATING & PAINT
High-quality titanium-based black anodized coating developed in Switzerland, which is 2x harder than a standard coating and 5x harder than an uncoated alloy.
A striking color contrast through the use of black charcoal and a red logo on the inlay to communicate the strong character of CLARIDEN, clear but also engaging and strong thanks to its increased bass.
Housing made of high-quality aluminum alloy, milled from a solid block of metal with a CNC milling machine.
Stainless steel nozzle, milled from a solid metal bar with an automatic lathe, with a polished satin effect for a unique look.
These materials offer superior mechanical properties for durable, robust, high-end earphones that are second to none.
- 3 Precision Armature Drivers (Low/Mid/High)
- 3-way system with its own crossover
- impedance @1kHz = 17ohm
- Up to 25dB noise reduction
- 112dB SPL/mW
Scope of delivery
- High quality detachable cable for exceptional performance and aesthetic appearance: 2-pin silver-plated UP-OCC high-purity copper cable 4 strands, with high-quality 2-PIN copper connectors and 3.5mm jack (gold-plated), in black aluminum alloy for drums and plug. Assembled by hand.
- A case embossed with the Gaudio logo to take your headphones anywhere.
- Soft, high-quality silicone eartips in 5 sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL).
- Cleaning tool to remove cerumen residue.
- Warranty card.