Delivery time about 2 weeks
(Custom about 4-6 weeks)
The best-selling Empire Ears in-ear monitor
The Bravado MKII is the next generation of the Bravado and is the sequel to one of our best selling IEMs. At its heart is a vastly improved 4-driver tribrid configuration that exudes the same u-shaped fighting spirit as its predecessor, while satisfying the growing need for even more dynamics, detail and soundstage.
All of this is made possible by the most advanced IEM technology available today: a next-generation W9+ subwoofer, a proprietary balanced armature driver and dual electrostatics supported via a redesigned synX crossover network through EIVEC and ARC resonance mitigation technology.
The Bravado MKII embodies our relentless quest to push the boundaries of design and performance to new extremes. With bolder styling, more technology and more performance than ever before, the Bravado MKII takes its cross-class legacy to unprecedented heights.
"The Bravado MKII is like an initial welcome to the Empire Ears 'power game' and is probably one of the hardest hitting monitors sub-$1k I have heard lately."
"The Empire Ears Bravado MKII is spectacular and bold. But as always, this hobby is very subjective when it comes to different sound signatures...
Twister 6 & Friends Reviews
"Every Day BASS Carry!"
"At $799 we are talking about tribrid design featuring their new W9+ DD driver (used in EE latest flagships), BA mids, and dual EST drivers. It is a fun tuned IEM, and regardless of some other multi -kilobuck birds I have been listening to lately, I still enjoy Bravado MKII very much, like a guilty-pleasure bass snack!"
Scope of delivery
- Bravado MKII In-Ear Monitors
- Alpha IV cable with 2.5mm balanced or 3.5mm connector
- Different silicone ear tips to adjust to your ears
- Premium "Pandora Case" made of aluminum
- Cleaning Cloth
- 4 Proprietary Drivers, Tribrid Design
- 1 Next Generation W9+ Subwoofer - Sub-Bass/Bass
- 1 Proprietary Balanced Armature Driver - Mid
- 2 Premium Electrostatic Drivers - 1 High, 1 Super High
- 6-Way synX Crossover Network
- EIVEC - Empire Intelligent Variable Electrostatic Control Technology
- A.R.C. Resonance Mitigation Technology
- Impedance: 4 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 100kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Bespoke Alpha IV UPOCC Copper Litz Cable
Custom in-ears - make it your own!
All Empire Ears in-ears are also available as custom models.
The custom models are specially made for you and fitted to your ears. In addition, you can design the design almost freely.
Look here: Custom In-Ears - Audio Essence