Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
HERITAGE SERIES CLEOPATRA II
The unsurpassed beauty
In ancient Egyptian history there is no one who exudes so much elegance as the famous Egyptian queen Cleopatra.
Tuned to unleash the potential of your multi-driver IEMs, the evolved Cleopatra II features via a proprietary dual geometric cable structure that provides premium clarity while capturing a richness and body reminiscent of analog sound. Cleopatra II now sounds more natural, less aggressive and has a notable improvement in low-mid performance.
Embark on a magical journey along the Nile and enjoy the serene scenery with an abundance of Egyptian wildlife. Create your own historical milestone with Cleopatra II.
- Versatile version - ConX Basic Set (2-pin, MMCX) + TermX Basic Set (2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.4mm terminators included)
- Performance Version - ConX Basic Set (2-Pin, MMCX) + Pentaconn OFC 4.4mm Terminator
There were 3 main goals in the making of the Cleopatra II.
1. Unleashing the Potential of Modern Multi-Brid IEMs
IEMs have improved over the years and manufacturers have different driver technologies to achieve better sound quality. Our next attempt with our Heritage Series will focus on delivering a synergistic fit to multi-brid IEMs that bring out the best in each driver.
2. Pushing the boundaries of the traditional silver sound
Instead, we want to reinterpret the experience with dual wire geometries, one capturing detail while the other provides beefier body and warmth. Cleopatra II will be the latest installment in our Heritage series, which
uses the dual geometric design for clarity and a surprisingly smooth analog sound.
3. Version Versatility + Performance
Versatile Version - Audiophiles have an arsenal of IEMs and DAPs in their collection. Therefore, the cables must be versatile and compatible with all products.
We are proud to offer the Cleopatra II with both ConX Basic (MMCX and 2-pin) and TermX Basic (2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4 mm).
Performance Version - Cleopatra II comes with a Performance Version as an alternative
native option to the Versatility Version. The performance version features an OFC Pentaconn 4.4mm termination that creates a more polished midrange.
- Selected Premium UP-OCC Silver Wire
- Proprietary dual geometric design
- 26 AWG 4 wires
- Individually enameled strands
- EA UltraFlexi™ insulation
- ConX® & TermXTM interchangeable connector/connector system