Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
Sustainable in-ears made of real wood
Copplinn Alula made from beautiful, handcrafted woods! Recommended for fun sound lovers, daily users and beginner music makers.
Thanks to the titanium nozzle and the foam tips, external noise is blocked up to 25 dB. You escape the city noise. Don't disturb other people's conversations. You don't hear the sound of engines on public transport. Even at low volume, you can still enjoy the silence of the music.
Sound and technology
Wood pore acoustics
We examined the pore structures of the trees under a microscope with a magnification of 10x. For Alula we combined the Liquid Silicone Driver with English Black Cherry. The small and regular pores of the black cherry wood underline the vocal and guitar structure.
Frequency filter system
The hearing curves show a significant peak sensitivity around 3500-4000 Hz. There is another area of increased sensitivity around 13,500 Hz, which can be assigned to the third harmonic resonance of the ear canal. The Frequency Filtering System blocks these resonant frequencies. Delivers a clear and expansive vocal performance.
- Full Range Liquid Silione Driver: Mid-bass frequency focused sound character that emphasizes our sincere feelings. (20-20000kHz, 35 @ 1kHz ohms, <0.1% @ 1kHz THD)
- Frequency Filter System (FFS): Long hours of listening, no hiss, more balanced (3.5 and 13.5 kHz resonance blocking)
- Wood pore acoustics: Finished black cherry wood, perfect acoustic response, more balanced sound
- Titanium nozzle: sound insulation, longer durability (up to 25 dB noise reduction)
- Eartips: S, M, L silicone tips and Audio Pro foam tips
- replaceable braided cable: longer durability, %99.9 pure copper cable with 3.5mm gold connector and vibration stabilizer. mmcx pin.
- Leather case
- Round box made of solid walnut
- Litz copper cables with 3.5mm or 4.4mm or 2.5mm and mmcx connectors
- Leather cable organization
- Silicone earplugs
- Audio Pro Comply Foam Tips
- Do not wash this headphone and headphone foam tips.
- Plastic and latex derivatives are never used in production. %99 Recycled Headphones.