Pocket-sized tube headphone amplifier.
The NIK-58 Tube is a pocket-sized audiophile tube headphone amplifier. Simply connect to a smartphone or tablet and use the full potential of headphones.
We have carefully developed the circuit in order to build the smallest housing and still offer a high-quality tube headphone amplifier in audiophile quality. High quality headphones or earphones are recommended.
- Compact size with built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Super quiet circuit
- Audiophile tested parts and components
- Sound field selector switch for different musical enjoyment
- Vacuum tube: Philips JAN6111WA Maximum input level: +18 dBV
- Input impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Frequency response: 25Hz - 150kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Output power:
- 388 mW / side, THD + N: 0.1% (@ 16 Ohm)
- 102 mW / side, THD + N: 0.1% (@ 300 Ohm)
- Maximum gain: 20 dB / channel
- Input: audio input 3.5 mm jack (left / right) x 1
- Output: Headphone output 3.5 mm jack (stereo) x 1
- Physical dimensions: 58mm x 85mm x 23mm