Delivery time approx. 1-2 weeks
Technically revolutionary, sonically stunning
The Binomial ER was developed using the most advanced technology available in the field today. Its entire construction and each individual element contain the accumulated, many years of development experience in this area.
During the development, specially developed methods of computer analysis were used in addition to the classic ones. All currently known methods of heuristics and computer modeling were already used in the design phase.
The block-module principle was already applied in the headphones during the design phase, which in turn made it possible to develop each subsystem - a module - separately. As a result, many classic, mechanical solutions have been replaced by non-contact solutions based on a magnetic field.
Based on this principle, some systems have been multiplied and even quadrupled to improve the quality of playback and increase reliability.
We believe that the combination of all the above qualities has allowed us to create a truly great product that will give you a whole new perception of musical creations.
100% handmade in Germany
Oleh Lizohub, founder and mastermind of Camerton, was a senior engineer at the Voxativ brand for several years. Then in 2019 he founded his own brand to develop an innovative flat panel and full range speaker based on composite and natural materials.
In early 2022, Camerton will launch its first headphones with planar magnetic technology.
Here too, Camerton's elective affinity with designs that start on a blank sheet of paper and require astonishing implementation (metallurgy of the drivers, headphone connections) can be seen.
From the motor to the speaker, everything is "homemade" by Mr. Lizohub's own hands. A true priesthood.
- Proprietary isodynamic driver
- Complete mechanical decoupling of all elements.
- Symmetrical multi-contact connection system
- Structural elements milled from solid metal
- Magnetic sensing of slider movement
- Monolithic Headband
- Sound transducer principle Isodynamic
- impedance 42 ohms
- Frequency response 8Hz-51kHz
- Distortion <0.01% at 94dB
- Max. SPL >135dB
- Transducer size 98 mm
- over-ear design, open back
- Connection options Symmetrical multi-contact connection system
- cable: tinned silver copper; 2.5m with selectable termination (6.35mm, XLR4), 1.2m with selectable termination for mobile listening. Optional up to 6m sedentary cable.
- Material Aluminum
- Weight 415g
The Binom ER can be produced in many different colors. For special color requests, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+41) 77 403 35 26.