Delivery time 1-2 weeks
Balanced headphone amplifier and USB DAC (1x SABRE32 ES9038Q2M)
Some DAC / Amps claim to give you the front row experience in exchange for less soundstage. Others promise a 3D soundstage in exchange for fewer details. The Conductor just gives you everything in the recording, without whitewashing, the good and sometimes the ugly. You can locate a rocking foot on the stage and at the same time enjoy the lingering vibration of the air at the touch of a button.
The Conductor uses the SABER32 / ESS9038Q2M DAC and XMOS USB receiver chips, the most advanced and expensive in the industry. Its tailor-made USB driver from Thesycon Germany ensures bit-accurate audio playback with low latency. The result is an unbelievable computing power that reproduces DSD512 and 38bit / 786khz audio precisely.
It also has a Qualcomm / CSR8675 [ +] Learn more bluetooth 5.0 receiver. The playback takes place at 24bit / 96khz with aptX HD audio codec. , it brings the sound quality and ease of use to the highest level.
Maximum performance x5
The Max Current Power Supply (MCPS) [+] increases the voltage frequency from 50Hz to 170kHz and thus exceeds the human hearing. Its low impedance ensures abundant and instant power for the output transistors. The C3 Reference uses 5 MCPS sets: This means that the display / functionality, DAC, left analog and right analog are all supplied separately.
The "Cool Case"
Let's face it, most audio equipment cases are ugly and impractical . They usually have screws that are visible everywhere, sharp corners, and dull colors. Class A amplifiers even have finger-cutting heat sinks! They diminish the aesthetics of any living space, especially on modern desks, where all other electronics are sleek and sophisticated.
Made of high-density aluminum and galvanically coated in space gray. The Cool Case [+] only has 4 visible screws under its belly. It is also a uniform heat sink that is 300% more efficient than previous conductors. It is an audio gem at its best and it looks very cool and plays that way.
The completely new OLED screen and the interface program ensure a calming and intuitive user experience. The milled, solid aluminum button offers the finest control and feels luxurious.
While our Conductor Reference is like Huge Jackman in Kate and Leopold, the finished package, the Conductor Performance is the Wolverine. He's still himself, but in a slimmed-down form! Power and total control over that power are the overwhelming first impressions. He electrifies every note and every space, brings accuracy and micro-details. The C3 Performance is for the perfectionist who works hard and plays even harder.
- 6W XLR / 3W SE PC
- Input impedance: 39 KOhms
- Frequency response: ± 1 dB 0 - 58Khz
- THD: <0.0015% Power Cable
- Output impedance (headphone amp):
- Output impedance (Pre Out / DAC Out): 1 Ohm / 25 Ohm
- Inputs: USB, Optical Toslink, BlueTooth 5.0, microphone Weight: app. 3 kg
- Outputs: 1 x XLR preamp / DAC1 x RCA preamp / DAC1 x 6.3mm headphone1 x XLR headphone
- Channel separation: 142 dB @ 1KHz, 135 dB @ 20KHz
- THD + N: 0.0005% @ 1KHz, 0dBFS
- COAX & Toslink / SPDIF: up to 24bit 192K
- PCM Support: PCM ≤ 768kHz @ 16, 24 or 32bits
- DSD over PCM: DoP64 / DoP128 / DoP256 / Dop512
- Native DSD: Native DSD 64/128/256/512
- Bluetooth Input Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD (Qualcomm CSR8675)
- iOS *, Android (OTG support)
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 Mac OSX
- Dimensions: 200mm x 2750mm x 60mm
Scope of delivery
Conductor 3X Performance (M-180X)
Power supply 24V
USB-C cable and headphone adapter