Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
18 DRIVERS - ONE MISSION
The 64 Audio U18t "Tzar" and the new version U18s are the world's first universal fit headphones with 18 Balanced -Armature drivers per side. They play at the highest in-ear sound level and are primarily aimed at demanding listeners, audiophiles and musicians who are looking for the ultimate reference sound.
"The U18s is one of the most balanced offerings I have heard to date from 64 Audio. Nothing feels out of whack with a tuning that is effortlessly smooth, non-fatiguing yet every bit as resolving as the original A18t. And importantly it is not a minor update or tweak on the A18t."
"The U18s is a home run for 64 Audio, delivering a satisfying sound signature with great depth and details. This is one of their most consistently enjoyable models in their library, and one of the most unique in design. "
"Expanded transparent sound, coherent tuning of 18 drivers, resolving balanced sig, two apex modules with different sound sig, custom storage case, quality stock cable."
"For reference sound, the 64 Audio U18t takes the cake and frosts it twice. With a $2999 price tag, this expensive earphone guarantees the best sound won't be had on the cheap. However, for those who can afford this level of sound, a world of high fidelity and uncompromising audio bliss await."
The U18t/U18s is equipped with a combination of tia BA drivers and conventional BA drivers. The signal from the woofers and midrange drivers is brought together in a "single-bore" opening and merges with the finely resolved treble of the proprietary, open tia balanced armature driver.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN U18T AND U18S
Compared to the U18t, the U18s features 64 Audio's exclusive LID (Linear Impedance Design) technology. Whether connected to a smartphone or used in the studio, LID enables consistent, reliable sound across all sources. In addition, the sound signature has been improved and now offers an even clearer and more open high frequency range.
2. Sound signature
To meet the requirements of stage and studio professionals, the A18s has been equipped with a slightly warmer sound signature and lower sensitivity in order to be able to reach higher volumes.
With innovation and design, the A18t/A18s pushes the boundaries of what is possible. A custom-fit in-ear monitor of superlatives in terms of technology and sound.
All these technologies are housed in an incredibly compact aluminum body with elegant copper patina front panels - for unparalleled durability and elegance.With innovation and design, 64 Audio has exceeded the limits of what is possible and, with the U18t/U18s, created an ergonomic universal-fit in-ear monitor of technical and acoustic superlatives
- Universal fit in-ear monitor with 18 balanced armature drivers and completely tubeless design
- Unprecedented detail, precision, and reliability across the frequency spectrum.
- 1x tia BA tweeter, 1x BA mid-high driver, 8 BA mid-range driver, 8 BA low-frequency driver with 4-way passive crossover
- Modular apex technology reduces the air pressure in the ear canal and ensures a first-class, fatigue-free sound experience
- Ergonomic anodized aluminum body for unmatched durability and elegance
Scope of delivery
- 64 Audio U18t/s
- Transport hard case
- Cleaning Tool
- Shirt clip
- TrueFidelity Foam Eartips(S,M,L)
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Detachable 1.2m premium cable
- m20 apex module
- m15 apex module
- Round sticker
- Product Manual
- Construction: closed, in-ear monitor
- Drivers: 18x Balanced Armature
- Configuration: 1x tia high, 1x mid-high, 8x mid, 8x low
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: U18t: 111dB/mW @1kHz, U18s: 106dB/mW @1kHz
- Impedance: U18t: 10 ohms @ 1kHz, U18s 8 ohms @ 1kHz
- Crossover: Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- Isolation: -20dB and -15dB by supplied apex modules
- Cable length: 1.2m
- End device connection: 3.5mm mini jack, angled