Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
THE REALLY ALL-ROUNDER
The U12t universal-fit in-ear headphones with its patent-pending tia technology create the ultimate personal listening experience for audio professionals and discerning audiophiles. The combination of tia single-bore design ("an opening") with 4 balanced armature woofers, 6 BA midrange drivers, a BA midrange tweeter and the incredibly smooth, open tia tweeter BA creates an incredibly lively and three-dimensional sound image.
"The U12t show that elaborate in-ear designs not only satisfy the demands of professionals on stage, but can also to be taken seriously by sound engineers and audiophiles. The high level of the design is not just for its own sake; rather, it results in the highest sound quality."
64 Audio U12t Review | headphonecheck.com
"You can tell in every note that 64 Audio knows his craft and cleverly uses specially developed technologies such as APEX and tia to create a "perfect" sound. Scores with its well-placed and precisely dosed accents he with a balanced and at the same time extremely fun sound that absolutely pulls you in. I can understand why the U12t is so popular."
The tia tweeter sits directly in the U12t's sound port and produces a clean, smooth, wide treble. The lower mids play masterfully precise, while the low frequency range is presented crisply, warmly and powerfully.
All these technologies are housed in an incredibly compact aluminum body with elegant copper patina front panels - for unparalleled durability and elegance. 64 Audio's U12t with tia technology clearly sets itself apart from the competition with its superior listening experience.
In addition, the U12t features 64 Audio's innovative, modular apex technology. This reduces the pressure on the eardrum through pneumatically interactive ventilation, as can be found in many other in-ear headphones. Hearing fatigue is therefore significantly less common.
LID (Low Impedance Design) technology ensures that the U12t maintains its sound signature regardless of the source - perfect for musicians and music lovers who use different playback devices.
- Universal-Fit in-ear monitor with 12 balanced armature drivers
- 1x tia BA tweeter, 1x BA mid-high driver, 6 BA mid-range driver, 4 BA low-frequency driver with 4-way passive crossover
- Modular apex technology reduces the air pressure in the ear canal and ensures a first-class, fatigue-free sound experience
- Ergonomic anodized aluminum body for unmatched durability and elegance
- LID technology maintains the sound character regardless of the playback device
Scope of delivery
- 64 Audio U12t
- Transport hard case
- Cleaning tool
- Shirt clip
- TrueFidelity Foam Eartips(S,M,L)
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Detachable 1st2m premium cable
- m20 apex module
- m15 apex module
- Round sticker
- Construction: closed, in-ear monitor
- Driver: 12x balanced armature
- Configuration: 1x tia high, 1x mid-high, 6x mid, 4x low
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW @1kHz
- Impedance: 10 ohms (+1/-2, 10Hz - 20kHz)
- Crossover: Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- Isolation: -20dB and -15dB by supplied apex modules
- Cable length: 12m
- End device connection: 3.5mm mini jack, angled