Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
The first 64 Audio universal fit in-ear monitor with hybrid technology and a large number of drivers. 8 balanced armature drivers and a 9mm dynamic driver work together in the Nio. Perfectly tuned to each other, they create a sound signature with deep, extended bass, rich spatiality and velvety-soft highs. The Nio creates a tonal warmth that lets the listener sink into his music for hours - across all musical genres.
The ergonomic housing of the 64 Audio Nio is milled from a solid piece of aluminum on each side and features a unique, blue abalone front panel.
"The technical capability of the Nio is excellent with a very enjoyable modern bass-heavy sound and a smooth almost euphonic timbre without any dreaded veil.
Overall, the 64 Audio Nio a very enjoyable listening experience with some excellent technical capability and a high degree of flexibility when it comes to synergy with the inclusion of the apex modules."
"The Nio features a nicely balanced yet warm and analogue sound that makes listening to it a joy-ride. It is an excellent monitor for when you want to listen to your favorite tracks and just turn off the crazy world for once. Nio offers a sound that lets you dream away and just be with your music. For that it truly deserves high recognition and praise.
Well done 64 Audio, once again."
"64 Audio has designed a nifty product for the IEM market. Their mix of different driver systems from older models, and new apex system, create an earphone, unlike the rest. The price is pretty reasonable for customers seeking an IEM of this stature, as the quality could easily be worth more."
The tia driver
The tia tweeter sits directly in the Nio's sound port and produces a clean, smooth, wide high tone. The lower mids play masterfully precisely, while the low frequency range is presented in a crisp, warm and powerful manner.
Innovative apex technology
In addition, the Nio features 64 Audio's innovative, modular apex technology. This reduces the pressure on the eardrum through pneumatically interactive ventilation, as can be found in many other in-ear headphones. Hearing fatigue is therefore significantly less common.
A new addition to the m15 and m20 modules is the mX module with a reduction of -10dB for even more relaxed listening.
Independent thanks to LID
LID (Low Impedance Design) technology ensures that the Nio maintains its sound signature regardless of the source - perfect for musicians and music lovers who use different playback devices.
All these technologies are housed in an incredibly compact aluminum body with elegant abalone front bezels - for unparalleled durability and elegance. 64 Audio's Nio with tia technology clearly sets itself apart from the competition with its superior listening experience.
- Universal fit in-ear monitor with 8 balanced armature drivers and one dynamic 9mm driver
- 1x tia BA tweeter, 1x BA mid-high driver, 6 BA mid-range drivers, 1 dynamic 9mm woofer with 4-way passive crossover
- Modular apex technology reduces the air pressure in the ear canal and ensures a first-class, fatigue-free sound experience
- Ergonomic anodized aluminum body for unmatched durability and elegance
- LID technology maintains the sound character regardless of the playback device
Scope of delivery
- 64 Audio Nio
- high-quality leather case
- Cleaning Tool
- Shirt clip
- TrueFidelity Foam Eartips(S,M,L)
- Silicone ear tips (S,M,L)
- Detachable 12m professional cable
- m20 apex module
- m15 apex module
- mX apex module
- Round sticker
- Construction: closed, in-ear monitor
- Driver: 8x balanced armature, 1x dynamic
- Configuration: 1x tia high, 1x mid-high, 6x mids, 1x low
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW @1kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms (+1/-2, 10Hz - 20kHz)
- Crossover: Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- Isolation: -20dB, -15dB and -10dB by supplied apex modules
- Cable length: 1.2m
- End device connection: 3.5mm mini jack, angled