Delivery time approx. 2 weeks
64 AUDIO DUO - CAPTIVATES THE SENSES
Duo is the latest universal in-ear monitor from 64 Audio in a dual-driver hybrid design. Equipped with a fully-fledged Tia system, Apex Core, Wave Sync and LID, the duo presents the characteristic, balanced sound of 64 Audio in a whole new way. The simple audio design captivates the listener's senses and makes him forget that he is "only" wearing an in-ear monitor.
"The Duo with a grandiose smooth colouration, a voluptuous powerful dynamic driver timbre, and shimmering highs. "
"The Duo brings you all the benefits of a tube-less In Ear, but enhanced with the benefits of an open back design. You get a very well constructed stage, wonderful imaging and just an open and airy sound. If you like your bass a bit more forward and punchy, this should be high up your audition list."
The Duo feels light and leaves your ears feeling open and relaxed, even after prolonged listening. You simultaneously feel connected to your physical surroundings while being enveloped by the music. Thanks to the relaxed tonality, you can put it on and lose yourself in it. He is able to present a non-analytical top-end while maintaining air and liveliness.
The expansive, open-air feel supports an unobstructed soundstage with impressive mid-range imaging (unlike many other open-back headphones) and no loss of bass. The Duo effortlessly produces deep and rich low frequencies with plenty of sub-bass.
The tia system
Rather than restricting the drivers' sound with an attached tube, Duo's complete Tia system reduces unwanted resonance and distortion by allowing the 9mm dynamic driver and Tia tweeter to freely fit into the single large Tia bore radiate without obstructing the front of the drivers.
Apex Core represents a deeper understanding of air movement in a headphone system. The Duo's faceplate features a striking perforated grille that leaves the IEM's shell open to the outside, making airflow less restrictive, resulting in effortless music playback and minimal physical fatigue.
Due to the high crossover point between the two drivers, Wave Sync was designed to ensure coherence - another industry first. By using a kind of "allpass" filter, 64 Audio is able to introduce a crossover and at the same time correct the time without having to change the physical distance between the drivers.
LID - Linear Impedance Design
The LID design allows for consistent, reliable sound no matter what the source.This proprietary circuitry corrects the drivers' non-linear impedances, restoring proper interaction with the source and preserving the desired sonic signature. LID ensures your IEMs consistently reproduce the desired sonic signature.
- Universal hybrid IEM with dynamic and balanced armature drivers
- Open headphone experience with the intimacy of an in-ear monitor
- Tubeless Tia design reduces resonances for transparent and lifelike sound
- Apex Core ventilation system with perforated mesh provides less restricted airflow
- LID design for consistent, reliable sound regardless of audio source
- Wave Sync System perfectly controls the coherence of the crossover
- Premium multi-turn detachable silver-plated audio cable
Scope of delivery
- 64 Audio Duo
- 64 Audio Premium leather case
- TrueFidelity foam eartips (S/M/L)
- SpinFit silicone eartips (S/M/L)
- Silicone eartips (S/M/L)
- Black premium cable
- Round sticker
- Construction: open, in-ear monitor
- Drivers: 2, 1x dynamic, 1x balanced armature
- Configuration: 1x tia high, 1x dynamic low
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB/mW @1kHz
- Impedance: 9 ohms nominal
- Crossover: integrated 2-way passive crossover
- Isolation: -12dB by internal apex technology
- 0.23 ohm total impedance, 7 x 7 x 4 multi-twist, silver-coated OCC copper wire, 26 Awg
- connector: 2pin
- End device connection: 3.5mm mini jack, angled